miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2007

Alberto Gochez

Me


My name is Alberto Martín Gochez, I am 29 years old, I was born in the state of Misiones, where I study Genetics (Licenciatura en Genetica). Nowadays I live in Bella Vista (Corrientes) since 2003.
I live with Dolores, and we have a little baby (Nicolás Martín), I’m very thankful to God for both of them.
I work in an organization called INTA in the area of citrus diseases as a researcher. ( http://www.inta.gov.ar/bellavista/contactos/cv/gochez.htm ). Recently I´ve finished my MSc degree on Vegetal Production (Phytopathology). I’m very interested in any production system related to agriculture. In the future I’d like to start my PhD studies, but now I ´m continuing to work on several lines/ fields in our lab.
I think that this journey is a great opportunity to learn and interact with other people. I hope to know a lot of people, learn about your customs and lifestyle and show you a little about our culture.
My preferences are: to travel, to know new places, to taste regional food and to hear live music; I enjoy learning about the local history, visiting museums, universities, historical places and natural monuments. I don’t have any dietary restriction, allergies and don’t smoke too.
I like to watch sports like soccer and rugby, and any other contact sport (basketball, boxing, football), I´ve never seen a baseball game but I´m sure that I’ll found the possibility to play or watch one.

With my son


Mi nombre es Alberto Martín Gochez, tengo 29 años, nací en la provincia de Misiones, en donde estudié Licenciatura Genética. Actualmente vivo en Bella Vista (Corrientes) desde 2003.
Vivo con Dolores y tenemos un pequeño bebé (Nicolás Martín), estoy muy agradecido a la vida por ambos.
Trabajo en INTA como investigador en enfermedades de citrus ( http://www.inta.gov.ar/bellavista/contactos/cv/gochez.htm ). Recientemente he finalizado mis estudios de MSc en Producción Vegetal (Fitopatología). Estoy muy interesado en cualquier sistema de producción relacionado con la agricultura. En el futuro tengo planeado comenzar mis estudios de PhD, pero por ahora continuaré trabajando en las diversas líneas de trabajo de nuestro laboratorio.
Pienso que este viaje es una gran oportunidad para aprender e interactuar con otras personas. Espero poder conocer a muchas personas, aprender sus costumbres y forma de vida y mostrar aunque sea un poco de nuestra cultura.
Mis preferencias: viajar, conocer nuevos lugares, probar comidas regionales y escuchar música en vivo; me gusta aprender sobre la historia local de los lugares, visitar museos, universidades, lugares históricos y monumentos naturales. No tengo restricciones de dieta, alergias y no fumo.
Me gusto ver deportes como fútbol y rugby, así como cualquier otro deporte de contacto (basket, boxeo, fútbol americano), Nunca tuve la oportunidad de presenciar un partido de baseball, pero estoy seguro de que tendré la oportunidad de participar y asistir a uno.




With my wife and son

No hay comentarios: