viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2007

Osvaldo González - Team Leader

ME


e-mail: mailtosvaldo@gmail.com
Salta 233 - Bella Vista - Provincia de Corrientes - Argentina
T.E.: 54-3777-450487


I´ve been a member of Bella Vista Rotary Club for 8 years. I´m 36 years old and I work as a dentist. I´m especialized in surgery, prosthetics and implants, that´s why I would like to see how my colleagues work in that area there. I´m interested in everything connected with odontology; private as well as public service.I´m married to Maria Eugenia(36) and we have 4 children: Nico(12), Paloma(9), Tom(5) and Guille(4). I work with my wife, she is dental technician. My ineterests in this trip are varied, it could be related to my profession, but related to sports and culture too. In addition I´d like to make bonds of friendship with rotarians from district 5110. I play the guitar, A bit of piano, I practise tennis, tae-kwondo, kayak and I also go to the gym. I don´t suffer any kind of allergies, and I don´t have food restricctions. I don´t smoke either. You can know my family in http://gonzalezmonton.blogspot.com/




With my wife and my two eldest children.




Soy socio del ROTARY Club de la ciudad de Bella Vista hace 8 años. Tengo 36 años y mi profesión es odontólogo. Mi especialización es en cirugía , protesis e implantes, razón por la cual me gustaría ver como trabajan en ese ámbito mis colegas. Me interesa todo lo que tenga que ver con la odontología, tanto pública, como privada.
Soy casado con Maria Eugenia(36) y tenemos cuatro hijos: de 11(Nico), 9(Paloma), 5(Tomas) y 3(Guille) años. Trabajo con mi esposa, ya que ella es tecnica dental, .
Mis intereses en este viaje son variados, ya sea desde lo referente a mi profesión, pero tambien pasan por lo deportivo y cultural, como así tambien crear lazos de amistad con rotarios del distrito 5110.
Toco guitarra y algo de piano; practico tenis, paddle, tae-kwondo y voy al gimnasio.
No tengo ningun tipo de alergias, ni restricciones de dieta. No fumo.




With my two younger children.