miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2007

Enrique Morales


Me


E-Mail Adresses:
javier_morales@arnet.com.ar
enriquejaviermorales@hotmail.com


My name is Enrique Javier Morales. I am 32 years old. I was born and raised in a little town of Formosa called El Colorado, a Province in the north limit of Argentina. Nowadays I’m living in Formosa City, the state capital. My father is Pedro Morales and my mother is Noemí Ledwith. I have three brothers and six nephews and nieces. I am single. I do several things in my life. I’m a lawyer by profession, specialized in tax law, working at my own legal office, as well as legal advisor at the local Department of Planning, Public Works and Services of my Province. I also work as a professor at the local University.
We are very happy and excited for doing the journey. It is a great opportunity for us, and we are very thankful to the Rotary Foundation and to the families that will receive us in their homes. My expectations about de Exchange are many and wide, I mean I hope that the journey will be the opportunity to make new friends, to practice the language, to know the culture of the society, to travel around the state, and take contact with the main institutions of the district, and other interesting matters related to our professions and specialties. In a few words, I expect that the exchange will be useful to our personal, cultural and professional growth. In that sense, I think that all the activities that could be planned will be beneficial for us, and we appreciate that. In my particular case, considering my profession, I am vocationally interested in the folowing issues: 1) Legal Firm dedicated to Trust Law. 2) Legal Firm dedicated to Tax Law 3) Regulations and practice of lobby 4) Visit an office of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or other Government Agency dedicated to Tax Collection at the sub national Level. 5) “Pro Bono” in the legal profession. Other matters could be: visit the University of Oregon, etc.
My hobbies are reading, watching movies and TV sports programmes, sightseeing, visiting new places, playing basket, running, cycling, weight training. But in general, I’m sure that every programme conceived will be very pleasant for us to do. I don’t have any allergies or any other special hosting requirements. I eat all kinds of foods, preferably low-fat ones.


My Family


Mi nombre es Enrique Javier Morales. Tengo 32 años. Soy Abogado, y mi especialización es Derecho Tributario. Trabajo en mi estudio, en la Subsecretaría de Planificación de Formosa, y doy clases en la Universidad (Procedimiento Tributario. También empecé a estudiar escribanía. Soy soltero. Mis expectativas son integrales, es decir espero que el viaje nos sirva para conocer gente amiga a largo plazo, conocer la cultura, conocer el estado de Oregon, y además tener contacto con las principales instituciones (universidad, diversos organismos del estado) y otros temas de interés que tengan que ver con nuestras profesiones y especializaciones. Ayudar al crecimiento personal, cultural y profesional. En mi caso me interesa tener entrevistas y visitas en temas relacionados a: lobby, trabajo pro bono de abogados, universidad, estudio jurídico en tema de fideicomiso y de derecho tributario, organismo recaudador de impuestos, tribunal de justicia, forma de gobierno a nivel local (city manager) y estatal, fundaciones ligadas a temas humanitarios y educativos, entre otros.
En el tiempo libre me gusta leer, ir al gimnasio, jugar al basket, voley o tenis, andar en lancha, salir. Seguramente las actividades diagramadas serán muy buenas.

Se conformó un muy buen grupo, desde ya estamos muy contentos y agradecidos con la Fundación Rotaria y con la gente del Distrito 5110 que nos va a recibir.

Visiting Iguazu Falls

No hay comentarios: