miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2007

Soledad Meyer


Me

e-mail: soledadmeyer@yahoo.com.ar
My name is Soledad Meyer, I’m 27 years old and I’m the oldest of my brothers.
I’m a lawyer and I’m doing my assistanship like a mediator.
In this period I’m the treasurer of my club Rotaract Resistencia Sud.
In my free time I study English, go to the gym and take tango classes, so I can say I have a busy life.
I’ve got a lot of excpectations about this trip of District 5110, I know it is an experience that would help me to grow up like an adult, profesionally and as a rotarian.
I like to know the legal system for retired people, because I’m working with people who want to retire or are retired and also to see how the Alternative Conflicts Resolutions Centres work.
I’d like to know The Universities the District has, just to see the educational system.
I want to learn how another clubs work, which their projects are and how they do it
Personally I like to do outdoor activities, as hiking, rafting, any sports and go to the zoo.
I like Museums, galeries and historic places too.
And of course I like, like Judith to go shopping.
Anyway the place you chose for me it will be Ok. I don’t mind where because I know I’ll have a great experience anywhere I’go.


With my boyfriend Fede.



Mi nombre es Soledad Meyer, tengo 27 años y soy la mayor de tres hermanos. Soy abogada, tengo mi oficina en Resistencia y estoy haciendo mis pasantías como mediadora. En este período 2007-2008 me desempeño como tesorera de mi club Rotaract Resistencia Sur. En mi tiempo libre estudio ingles, voy al gimnasio y tomo clases de tango, asi que como veran llevo una vida bastante ocupada. Tengo amplias expectativas respecto a nuestra visita al Distrito 5110. Se que es una experiencia que me ayudará a crecer como persona, profesional y rotaractiana. Cuando estemos en Oregon o California me gustaría realizar actividades al aire libre,caminatas y diversos deportes. También me gustan los paseos por los zoo y por supuesto conocer los museos, galerias y lugares destacados. Si es posible me gustaría conocer su actividad economica. Y por supuesto al igual que a Judith me encanta ir de compras.Quisiera visitar las Universidades en el Distrito, los organismos judiciales y si existe algún instituto de resolucion alternativa de conflictos. Sería bueno aprender como trabajan los clubes rotarios, cuales son sus proyectos en marcha y como los llevan a cabo.De todos modos el o los lugares que elijan para que visitemos serán de mi agrado y estaré muy agradecida.

And this one is with my family.

No hay comentarios: